1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help process your reservation.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a reservation, send us a request, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a reservation, send us a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To quickly process your transactions.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
6. Retention period of your personal data.
We keep your persona data for a limit of 10 years
7. Your rights
In accordance with the Regulations on Personal Data, you can at any time:
- Oppose the processing of your data,
- Correct / update and delete your data,
- Request a limitation of the processing of your data.
- Unsubscribe from our emails at any time
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: VERBIER LOCATION ™ (Verbier Hospitality SA), Route de Verbier Station 45, P.O. Box 295, CH-1936 Verbier
Due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a copy of your document valid identity.